Monday, May 18, 2015

Nephrite Jade Bangle Bracelet Chinese

Jade is an ancient stone that has historically been used to attract love. 

 It is also believed that jade can be used to bring money into your life. So when making important decision, make sure and be wearing or holding jade. 

 Jade is suppose to strengthen your mental faculties and aid you in make clear decisions. 

 It is also believed to be offer the wearer protection, guarding you against accidents and misfortune. 

Jade is believed to help the body in self-healing and helpful for kidney, heart and stomach problems. 

So, I am thinking, should I be selling this vintage jade bangle bracelet?  Chinese jade bangle bracelet can be found here.

13 comments:

  1. It's really a pretty one! I wish I could wear hoop bracelets like that but my thumb knuckle won't move over enough to get through there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear a jade bracelet for years, and then one day I dropped it and it broke. I was so sad that day, I need to travel back to Asia to buy another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that is pure jade I would not sell it - unless in financial hardship perhaps but you also have to consider - outside of all of the wonderful properties this jade bracelet can provide you - it also carries in it the energy of those who have worn it before you - unless of course you do a cleansing on it. The question is - how do you feel when YOU wear it? If positive - keep for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joely, I am going to give this some serious thought.

      Delete
  4. Sell it. No. Think of it as something you can pass down to future generations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade is so beautiful. I love the deep green coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing piece of jewelry. Looks like something an ancient queen would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love jade and the lore that goes along with it.

    ReplyDelete